Friday, September 4, 2015

Victory Garden

I first heard of a Victory Garden on PBS when I watched the show of the same name. It seems like a lifetime ago that my friend Debra and I were roomies and we made a day of PBS each and every Saturday. We also regularly had Wednesday sundaes and watched whatever horror movie a local tv station decided to air. Habits and routines, we had a few.

I love learning about gardening and farming. I have accumulated almost as many gardening books as I have cookbooks, which is quite a few. So when a fellow blogger linked to this publication I was fascinated with this peek into history.

I present you with The Victory Garden Leaders Handbook:

Link

I'm too tired from working in the flowerbed and kitchen all day to write much of a blog so I'll let you enjoy this piece of history and call it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment