Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Little Bit of Everything

A random smattering of photos, starting with The Queen selling her wares at the farmer's market.


The only comment this photo received on the market's page was that Guinness is no longer good for you, that they use crappy ingredients. I paraphrase... but yeah. Missing the point. Not selling Guinness. Move along.

Another neighbor dog. Looks a little cross-eyed but he's a sweet kid.



The Queen has begun to emulate her great-great grandmother in joining community groups. So far I am part of only two. I have a long way to go.

The point of that is to say that I attended a meeting where someone wanted a picture of our town sign with the trees behind it. So, being the shutterbug that I am, I snapped this photo today.



My only regret is that the power line could not be omitted without cutting off the top of the trees.

Here's another version. Not as pretty, but more focus on the sign.



While I was snapping photos, I thought this was a nice barn pic. All that's missing is one piece of equipment in the last bay to make it perfect silhouette.



And these trees that are just beautiful.



In the Queen's imaginary world those trees are moving toward the house and are ready to devour it. Just me?

And the cows that were also posing in a nice little vignette.



We had another little visitor today. A bird I have not seen before, the coloring reminds me of one of the chickens I want to own eventually. The King says it is a starling.

I think it's darling. 

The Queen just flexed her poetry muscle.



It's a nice Halloweenie photo.



The bluejays are hard to capture because they like the perimeter of the yard. That makes most pics fuzzy. But they're too pretty not to try.



I love fall for all the colors... the yellow, orange and red of the trees. The reds and blues of the birds. Such a beautiful time of year.



Just so pretty.


  
You can't be unhappy with that in your face all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment