Friday, October 14, 2016

Curious George posing pretty. He was one of the first free rangers to follow me past the invisible boundary surrounding the coop, and ever since then he pretty much has my flank... Mind you, he'd probably attack me given the opportunity. If it comes to that I remind him who the head roo is by putting my hands on my hips and walking toward him until he starts looking for worms again, and usually that's enough to end the power struggle. #appalachia #artlife #backtomyroots #backwaterstills #backyardchickens #chickensofinstagram #countrylife #farmart #farmhousedecor #farmhousestyle #farmlife #fineartphotography #getoutthere #homedecor #lifeinthecountry #madeintn #modernfarmhouse #ruralart #ruralphotography #shopsmall #tennesseeartist #country_features #everything_animals #farmsofinstagram #ig_rural #OnlyTennISee #pocket_farms #rsa_rural_ #splendid_outskirts #trb_rural


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2e7iDON

No comments:

Post a Comment